Whole Health for Performers
All the health lessons you never learned in school, for Dancers, Singers & Actors
Are you a performer struggling:
- To stay in prime shape for the demands of choreography and long days?
- With what to eat on show days or during those long rehearsals?
- Digestive issues (like gas or bloating) on stage?
- To take care of your voice? (like: is dairy really bad for my voice? Will honey help?)
- With an eating disorder, addiction, anxiety, or depression?
- With finding EASY & ACHIEVABLE, ways of dealing with the above?
Are you stressed about:
- Finding the right foods for energy without a "crash"
- Breaking old health habits and creating new ones
- How much you are exercising
- Planning snacks
- Having gas on stage
- ...or other health issues?
Imagine yourself actually taking care of your magnificent instrument (your body!) and giving your performance of a lifetime with quick, step-by-step tips and tools.
Whole Health for Performers
A scientifically-based mind-body approach to get the most out of yourself,
so you can focus on creating the performance of a lifetime.
This course contains the education and tools you need to make massive change in your health quickly!
Each module contains short videos, tools to take action, break-down your barriers to change, and keep yourself accountable.
There are tip sheets, lists of foods, and resource links for additional support.
BONUS: a private facebook community just for this course, where you can join other performers who are invested in their health - like you!
You are an athlete (yes, YOU). So take care of your body like one.
Get started today, and have access for life.
Hi! I'm Libby, a Registered Dietitian (or nutrition expert) with both a Bachelor's and a Master's Degree in Nutrition Science. I specialize in eating disorders, and health for people who work in theatre.
I have been teaching college nutrition classes in-person and online for several years, and decided to bring my experience to YOU in the comfort of your own home - no admissions application necessary!
Get my full bio/about me HERE
If you want to get more tips and inspiration on a daily basis - follow me on social media: @DietitianLibby
"I’ve only just started Whole Health for Performers and the course has helped me in these ways:
1. I bought new, effective running shoes and threw out my sub-par ones that weren’t cutting it, and were enabling my less active ways.
2. I’ve been eating more healthy, balanced meals. Not always, but more often, and I’m reaping the benefits, and developing a craving for better foods as well.
3. Due to becoming more aware and healthy, I’ve noticed what’s been ailing me, and unfortunately, being a pothead wasn’t the best thing for me. So I’ve given weed up for a month and my stomach and mind are clearer. Who knew that excessive amounts of a drug that I thought was helping my stomach and mood was part of what was causing negative effects, in the gastro-intestinal and anxiety department?
Thanks Libby for helping me be more self-aware and getting me more on track! I need this in order to finish my song cycle, tackle my album release with my band and, hell, live longer and more anxiety free! I have OCD and this kind of awareness is exactly what I need."
- NYC performer who wished to remain anonymous
"I feel so much healthier at the end of this course than I did in the beginning, because I am healthier. That really says a lot for me too because usually I am so exhausted by the end of [the semester]."
- college student
Frequently Asked Questions